Cursor is the magazine of Eindhoven University of Technology. In Volume 10 of 2008, it featured an interview with Prof.dr. Henk Nijmeijer and dr. Dragan Kostic on the Dutch Robotics initiative.
All photos by David Joosten. Click for high resolution version.
Download the Dutch Robotics official logo:
- SVG vector format, Transparant background
- SVG vector format, White background
- PNG format, Transparant background, large (2332x505)
- PNG format, Transparant background, medium (800x173)
- PNG format, Transparant background, small (300x65)
- PNG format, White background, large (2332x505)
- PNG format, White background, medium (800x173)
- PNG format, White background, small (300x65)
Saturday Dutch Robotics featured on the NOS television news. See the video below:
Delft Outlook (Delft Integraal) is the scientific magazine on research at TU Delft. In Volume 25, Delft Outlook reported on our achievements at Robocup 2008.
System overview of bipedal robots Flame and TUlip: tailor-made for Limit Cycle Walking (PDF)
Daan Hobbelen, Tomas de Boer and Martijn Wisse
|Final Team Osaka||vs||Tsinghua Hephaestus|
Teensize winners: Team Osaka 1st, Tsinghua Hephaestus 2nd, nimbro 3th